Today is the opening day of the Designer Wedding Show at Battersea Park London. It is safe to say every bride to be will be spoilt for choice as the exhibition includes the finest wedding companies in the UK. This 3 day event aims to make planning your wedding stress free and as enjoyable as possible. We asked our very own wedding planner for her top tips for a stress free wedding.
1. Choose a venue that suits your purpose – the least expensive is not always the best
2. Invest in wedding insurance – just in case!
3. Choose your menu with care – remember your guests will remember what they have experienced and it will reflect on you.
4. Work to a realistic budget – this is where a wedding planner comes into play as they can find you the suppliers that work with your budget
5. Be prepared to be flexible, what you have in your head does not always work in practice.
6. Remember when you book your venue and food, to think ahead to the date of your wedding – that beautiful sunny patio will not look so good in December!
7. Enjoy the planning of your big day and don’t let it become all consuming
8. Take time on the day to stand back and enjoy it – it goes so quickly you need to savour the moment
9. Don’t stress about the small stuff and have the day YOU and your partner want, not the day other people want you to have.
10. To take all your troubles away just use the Wyndham and their team of very experienced wedding planners!
If you are still looking for the perfect dress to walk down the aisle, the designer wedding show is also hosting a Designer’s Fashion Show. We highly recommend attending this show to preview the 2012 collections of some of the biggest names in bridal fashion.
At the Wyndham Grand London we are truly committed to make your wedding dreams come true. We know that planning a wedding is sometimes overwhelming that is why we have included a complimentary wedding planner for all couples that confirm their wedding at The Wyndham Grand London. In addition to this, the newlyweds will also receive a complimentary stay on their wedding night!
For more information regarding our great wedding promotions do visit us at stand 154 at The Designer Wedding show from 10th February to 12th February.
How to get there
Complimentary shuttle from outside The Sloane Square Hotel every 10 minutes.
Taxi – ask the driver to go through the Chelsea Bridge Gate of Battersea Park.
Tube – the nearest is Sloane Square (Circle and District lines).
Train – from Victoria or Clapham Junction stations to Battersea Park station.
Bus – numbers 44, 137, 344
By car – look out for AA yellow directional signs to the show. There is limited pay and display parking across Battersea Park and in surrounding streets. Street parking is free during the weekend.
← Celebrate the month of love and romance at The Wyndham Grand The Wyndham Grand Introduces Day Delegate Special Offer →
+44(0)20 7823 email@example.com